Thursday, March 14, 2013

Garage Doors

Today, I want to ask for your help. Since I started to read the comic strips Dilbert, two or three months ago, I get phone calls from people, who want to talk to Dilbert, the garage door guy. So far, I have wasted my precious phone minutes to tell them, they called the wrong number. I am sick of it. How can I flip this situation so that it turns to something good for me? So far, I have to ideas.

  1. The classy telephone prank: I will respond to calls with "Dilbert here" and see where it will go from there.
  2. Start a garage door sales business: I don't need to search for customers - they will call me. All I have to do is to respond to phone calls with "Dilbert's garage doors"... and also learn everything about garage doors.
Do you have any suggestions?

Dilbert's Garage Doors - I can help you

4 comments:

  1. my first suggestion is to correct the to to two in the first paragraph

    ReplyDelete
  2. by se way sis was me. Your smartass brother

    ReplyDelete
  3. Which to? And which brother? I have several brothers and they all are smarta**es

    ReplyDelete
  4. If it was me, I would create a situation three and change my number, so I no longer receive calls about the garage door. LOL

    ReplyDelete